Monday, December 26, 2011

Playful Penguin Math and Literacy Centers

Hey Friends!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday break!!! I'm enjoying every single second of it!!! My house looks like a tornado hit a toy store, but we've been having a BLAST!!!

I posted my Playful Penguins Math & Literacy unit on TpT today! It includes 15 penguin themed hands-on centers, plus a bubble map, brace map, and "All About Penguins" writing paper. Your students will have fun learning about penguins while also practicing important first grade math & literacy skills!! I plan to use these after my Winter Wonderland centers.

Here's a sneak peak for you!!
Math Centers
Literacy Centers {Plus bubble map, tree map, & writing paper}
Click {HERE} to grab your copy!!
And for my wonderful freebie lovers, I hope you like this Penguin ABC order center! Click on the picture to download!!
Graphics Courtesy of Scrappin' Doodles
I have more January and February activities, as well as my Winter Vol. 2 math journal coming soon!!

7 comments:

Heather's Heart said...

Wahoo! More penguin fun! Thank you so much for the time you spent creating this! I have some penguin and snowmen *freebies* on my blog that I would love for you to come grab!

Heather
Heather's Heart

Anna Brantley said...

Thanks, Heather! I will check them out for sure:)

travelingteacher said...

Hi Anna--the materials you create or adorable!

I have been trying to update my documents with all the cute borders, clipart and fonts I've been seeing. Where do I get it from?

Many thanks,
Kelli
Tales from a Traveling Teacher

Jen R. (The Teachers' Cauldron) said...

I SOO LOVE penguins!! I have this in my wishlist for next year, since I won't be in school during my usual penguin theme time...I'll be maternity leave :)

♥ Jen Ross
The Teachers' Cauldron

Delighted said...

Thank you for the freebie. As always it is wonderful.

First Grade Delight
imgoingfirst@gmail.com

Alisha said...

Super cute! I laughed when I saw you posted this on TPT because I had posted my "Playful Penguins" unit the night before, great minds think a like for the title:) And there just are not too many "P" words to go with Penguins:). Another blogger and I are going to team up for a penguin give away, if you are interested in joining, let me know! misspeare@gmail.com

Thanks for the freebie:)

The Bubbly Blonde

Keith Andrea said...

I love Penguins that's why your post makes me smile. Great blog!


Dog Fence
Pet Solutions
Its All About Bichon